Residency Zoom Surgery
Thursday 4 February 10:00 - 16:00
Zoom - online teleconferencing
Please email email@example.com in advance to book a 20 minutes Zoom slot to speak to Brad or a Residency Helpline Assistant.
Please quote “Zoom Meeting Brad” in the subject line of your email and tell us a bit about what you would like to discuss.
Date and location.
Online surgeries on residency issues for UK Nationals living in Catalonia
Age in Spain Regional Co-ordinator for Catalonia, Brad De Abreu, is holding an online Zoom surgery (by appointment) for UK nationals of any age living in Catalonia who need support with the residency process, Brad and Residency Helpline Assistants will be available:
Thursday 4th February 10.00 to 16.00
What can we help you with?
• Completing forms
• Checking your documentation
• Booking appointments
• Submitting your application online - if you have a digital certificate
• Getting registered on the padron
• Residency information
• Exchanging your green residence certificates for the TIE
• Support with healthcare issues connected with residency